• Creates or leverages existing communication materials and knowledge to assist Work Team in delivering goals/objectives
• Contributes to the event of, and sometimes delivers, presentations within the Department
• Solicits input and explains difficult concepts and persuades others to adopt some extent of view.
• Effectively shares own point of view and rationale.
• Responsible to style , implement and monitor training quality systems.
• Ensures new hires orientation trainings conducted in timeframe and new hires moved to their respective work areas within the stipulated time as per business requirements.
• Identify training gaps and address with appropriate departments.
• Deliver Interactive class room training for cGMPs, on annual basis for all the workers .
• Design, implement and monitor employee qualification program. (Train the trainer)
• Represent site as training SME for regulatory audits.
• Responsible in Coordinating the internal/ external training programs.
• liable for approval of coaching quality systems SOPs.
• liable for ensuring training related CAPA implementation and closer.
• Responsible in monitoring overdue trainings and coordinating with department HODs.
• Monitor training metrics parameters on weekly and monthly basis.
B.Pharm, M.Pharm, MSc. with 5+ years of experience in quality assurance or manufacturing function of sterile dosage forms. Understanding of pharmaceutical manufacturing, packaging and quality systems
Qualification : B.Pharma / M.Pharma / M.Sc
Location : Vizag
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : QA